Customer & Technical Support Staff
What we’d like you to do:
- Be the first customer touch point for the company
- Maximize customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Communicate with customers via phone and email to resolve logistics and technical issues.
- Address customers concerns with shipping, returns, discounts, refunds, payment processing, address changes etc.
- Answer pre-sales questions around product setup, features, compatibility, usage, efficacy and competitive landscape
- Ask pertinent questions to customers to narrow down scope of technical issues
- Capture relevant information for technical issues that need engineering escalation
- Liaise between customer and engineering staff to resolve escalation issues.
- Author technical notes and whitepapers to address frequently asked questions
- Author technical marketing documents to show product in good light
- Keep abreast of the latest threats on the Internet to effectively answer customer questions.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Excellent native English language communication skills
- Patience, compassion and self-control when dealing with customer problems
- Ability to provide clear written and verbal step-by-step technical help
- Ability to quickly learn about the product and common problems encountered by customers
- Ability to research customer’s existing networking equipment and configuration and offer product advise
- Ability to positively influence product buying decisions
Good understanding of the following networking concepts as they relate to home networks:
- Networked Devices – primarily PCs, MACs, Smart Phones, Tablets, IP Cameras etc.
- Switches, Routers, Broadband Modems
- ISP Broadband connections - DSL, Cable, FiOS etc.
- IP Addresses &, MAC Addresses
- Public & Private IP addresses
Full-time or Part-time available.
Salary commensurate with experience.